- BACKWARD INCOMPATIBLE Drop support of Python 2.6 and 3.2
- BACKWARD INCOMPATIBLE Drop support of Django < 1.8
- BACKWARD INCOMPATIBLE Moved sphinx callable has been moved from
- BACKWARD INCOMPATIBLE Removed the previously deprecated
configurations.Settingsclass in favor of the
configurations.Configurationadded in 0.4. This removal was planned for the 1.0 release and is now finally enacted.
- Add multiprocessing support for sphinx integration
- Fix a RemovedInDjango19Warning warning
- Project has moved to Jazzband. See guidelines for contributing.
- Support for Django 1.8 and above.
Valueclasses to be used outside of
- Fixed “Value with ValidationMixin will raise ValueError if no default assigned”. (#69)
- Fixed wrong behaviour when assigning BooleanValue. (#83)
- Add ability to programmatically call Django commands from configurations using
- Added SingleNestedTupleValue and SingleNestedListValue classes. (#85)
- Several other miscellaneous bugfixes.
SearchURLValueto configure Haystack
- Removed the broken stdout wrapper that displayed the currently enabled configuration when using the runserver management command. Added a logging based solution instead.
- Fixed default value of
CacheURLValueclass that was shadowed by an unneeded name parameter. Thanks to Stefan Wehrmeyer.
- Fixed command line options checking in the importer to happen before the validation. Thanks to Stefan Wehrmeyer.
- Added Tox test configuration.
- Fixed an erroneous use of
PathValuein the 1.6.x project template.
- Added a IPython extension to support IPython notebooks correctly. See the Cookbook for more information.
- Prevented accidentally parsing the command line options to look for the
--configurationoption outside of Django’s management commands. This should fix a problem with gunicorn’s own
--configoption. Thanks to Brian Rosner for the report.
- Switched from raising Django’s
ImproperlyConfiguredexception on errors to standard
ValueErrorto prevent hiding those errors when Django specially handles the first.
- Switched away from d2to1 as a way to define package metadata since distutils2 is dead.
Valueclass documentation and fixed other issues.
- Moved tests out of the
configurationspackage for easier maintenance.
Valueclasses and subclasses for easier handling of settings values, including populating them from environment variables.
configurations.Configurationto better describe what the class is all about. The old class still exists and is marked as pending deprecation. It’ll be removed in version 1.0.
- Added a
setupmethod to handle the new
Valueclasses and allow an in-between modification of the configuration values.
- Added Django project templates for 1.5.x and 1.6.x.
- Reorganized and extended documentation.
- Fixed an installation issue.
- Backported a fix from master that makes 0.3.x compatible with newer versions of six.
pristinemethoddecorator to be able to have callables as settings.
post_setupmethod hooks to be able to run code before or after the settings loading is finished.
- Minor docs and tests cleanup.
- Fixed a regression in parsing the new
--configurationmanagement command option.
- Minor fix in showing the configuration in the
runservermanagement command output.
- backward incompatible change Dropped support for Python 2.5! Please use the 0.1 version if you really want.
- Added Python>3.2 and Django 1.5 support!
- Catch error when getting or evaluating callable setting class attributes.
- Simplified and extended tests.
- Added optional
--configurationmanagement command option similar to Django’s
- Fixed the runserver message about which setting is used to show the correct class.
- Stopped hiding AttributeErrors happening during initialization of settings classes.
- Added FastCGI helper.
- Minor documentation fixes
- Initial public release